Health & Wellness
Early Learning Program (FDK) - Fun Friends
Primary Division - Kelso's Choice
- Go to another game or activity.
- Share and take turns.
- Respectfully talk it over and listen to each other.
- Walk away from the problem.
- Ignore the problem behaviour.
- Tell the person to stop the problem behaviour.
- Make a deal or compromise.
- Wait to cool off.
Gr. 7 Students - Heroes
Parking Lot Safety
LDCSB Social Work Corner
Healthy Schools News in Collaboration with Brescia College's
"Nutrition Ignition Project"
Middlesex London Health Unit
- Call: 519-663-5317 ext. 2330
- Fax: 519-663-0416
- Online: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Walk-in: 50 King Street
- Wash their hands before and after eating
- Avoid sharing food and utensils
Allergies can be deadly. It's important that we all do what we can to try to prevent a tragedy. It only takes one bite.
- Yogurt Parfait: layer yogurt with fresh berries and top with granola!
- Fruit Smoothie: in a blender, combine frozen fruit, yogurt and milk enjoy with whole grain crackers
- Crackers and cheese with a glass of milk.
- Veggie sticks with hummus.
- Air-popped popcorn with a glass of 100% fruit juice.
- Apple slices sprinkled with cinnamon, and cheese cubes.
- Fruit pieces on a pretzel stick with layered with cheese cubes.
Autism Awareness Month
Diabetes Awareness Month